Prepare for Your Stay
Aspen Meadows Resort abides by all safety regulations set forth by the State of Colorado and Pitkin County, which are subject to change. Please visit https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/ to familiarize yourself with Aspen’s current Covid-19 dial and latest updates.
At the current time, all individuals including staff and guests must maintain social distance requirements.
Anyone above age 2 must wear masks indoors, and in designated outdoor public spaces in the town of Aspen.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL:
We insist that anyone that is presently suffering from, or has suffered in the previous 14 days from any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, or has been exposed to anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to arrival at the hotel, must stay home and not travel to Aspen. Please contact our reservations team to cancel or move your reservation.
DURING YOUR STAY AT ASPEN MEADOWS:
- If you or any member of your traveling group begin to display symptoms of COVID-19, you agree to immediately seek medical attention and inform hotel management.
- All guests agree to follow the direction of hotel management and team members when given health and safety instructions.
- Face masks and social distancing are recommended but not required in all indoor public areas and outside.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact with other guests or team members.
EXTRA SAFETY MEASURES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
Our suites are thoroughly cleaned in advance of each arrival, using EPA-approved disinfectant products by Ecolab, a global leader in hygiene and infection protection services. All public areas, including our meeting spaces and event venues, are cleaned meticulously throughout each day by staff members that abide by the strictest of health measures. Our team members wear masks, as well as gloves where appropriate.
Full- and partial-service housekeeping is available daily between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm. Please call the front desk to schedule or inform your room attendant. If you do not want service, please leave your Do Not Disturb sign on your door. Housekeeping, engineering, and other team members may not enter occupied rooms at any time.
- Complimentary coffee service is available from 7:00 am - 10:00 am in the Plato’s entry area.
- Breakfast 7:00 am - 11:00 am at Plato's.
- An All-Day menu is available from 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 7 days a week. Reservations are required for in-restaurant dining.
- Our fine dining Chef's dinner menu is available Wednesdays through Sundays from 5pm to 9pm in Plato's.
- “Knock and drop” room delivery service be available for hotel guests. This is a variation on traditional room service, as servers may not enter occupied rooms at any time. Your order will be packaged in to-go boxes and dropped outside your suite. Your delivery server will knock on the door and follow with a phone call to your room after dropping your order.
- Call 970-544-7824 or visit www.platosaspen.com to make your reservation and to view menus.
Masks are required for use of the shuttle service to ensure customer safety and compliance with COVID-19 guidelines. Reservations are required for airport drop-off and pickup.
The Resnick-Malek Health Center and the outdoor pool are open with limited capacity from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm. The hot tub is available on a first come, first served basis. Call 970-930-7247 to reserve your spot at the pool. Steam rooms are not yet available.
LOCAL DINING OPTIONS
For a listing of restaurants offering delivery, take-out, and dine-in, visit www.eataspen.com.