embrace the extraordinary
Set in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Aspen is the perfect setting for experiencing adventures and making memories. In addition to its many outdoor activities, our Colorado town also offers world-class shopping, exceptional dining, hip nightlife, and a thriving music scene.
For leaf peepers and sunshine lovers alike, Aspen’s summer and fall seasons offer gorgeous scenery to take in and adventurous Colorado activities to try.
Play on one of our five tennis courts with the stunning backdrop of Aspen Mountain. The courts are open during non-winter months.
Guests can enjoy:
- Four (4) cushioned hard courts and one (1) Har-Tru clay court
- Rackets, tennis balls, & play time on hard courts
- Private lessons, group lessons, and clinics (for an additional fee)
RESNICK-MALEK HEALTH CENTER
The Health Club is open from 7 am to 9 pm every day and has both cardio and weight equipment, steam rooms, an outdoor heated saline lap pool, a hot tub, as well as a half-court indoor gymnasium with basketball.
- Gym: Masks and social distancing in the gym are recommended but not required.
- Hot tub: Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Saline Lap Pool: Reservations required.
- Spa Services: Please call 970-544-7860 to make your massage/spa appointment.
- Complimentary bike rentals: Available to all guests during Health Club hours.
Please call 970-544-7860 for more information about reserving the pool. Times may vary in the spring and fall off-seasons.
Art at the Meadows
Our 40-acre property is home to countless works of art, from our Resnick Art Gallery—featuring works by Herbert Bayer—to the Paepcke Art Gallery—which features a rotating collection of artwork—to individual art installations spread throughout our campus.
The Roaring Fork Valley offers a wide variety of activities, events, and attractions to keep you busy during your stay at Aspen Meadows Resort. Plus, the Aspen Music Festival concerts are held right here on our property every summer.
Earthworks and Land Art of Herbert Bayer
Summer 2022 - Now Open
Guided walking tours led by landscape architect Ann Mullins. All tours meet at the Resnick Center for Herbet Bayer Studies (610 Gillespie Ave). Tours are from 11am to noon.
$20 per person
May 18 | May 25 | June 8 | June 22 | July 20 | July 27 | Aug 3 | Aug 17 | Sep 7 | Sep 14
Tour space is limited. please register at www.aspeninstitute.org/aspenevents.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.