embrace the extraordinary
Set in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Aspen is the perfect setting for experiencing adventures and making memories. In addition to its many outdoor activities, our Colorado town also offers world-class shopping, exceptional dining, hip nightlife, and a thriving music scene.
For leaf peepers and sunshine lovers alike, Aspen’s summer and fall seasons offer gorgeous scenery to take in and adventurous Colorado activities to try.
Play on one of our five tennis courts with the stunning backdrop of Aspen Mountain. The courts are open during non-winter months.
Guests can enjoy:
- Four (4) cushioned hard courts and one (1) Har-Tru clay court
- Rackets, tennis balls, & play time on hard courts
- Private lessons, group lessons, and clinics (for an additional fee)
RESNICK-MALEK HEALTH CENTER
The Health Club is open from 7 am to 9 pm every day and has both cardio and weight equipment, steam rooms, an outdoor heated saline lap pool, a hot tub, as well as a half-court indoor gymnasium with basketball.
- Gym: Masks and social distancing in the gym are recommended but not required.
- Hot tub: Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Saline Lap Pool: Reservations required.
- Spa Services: Please call 970-544-7860 to make your massage/spa appointment.
- Complimentary bike rentals: Available to all guests during Health Club hours.
Please call 970-544-7860 for more information about reserving the pool. Times may vary in the spring and fall off-seasons.
Art at the Meadows
Our 40-acre property is home to countless works of art, from our Resnick Art Gallery—featuring works by Herbert Bayer—to the Paepcke Art Gallery—which features a rotating collection of artwork—to individual art installations spread throughout our campus.
Experience our Gallery Tour with Bayer's Former Studio Assistant Richard Carter at the Resnick Center for Herbert Bayer Studies
November 2, December 7, January 4, February 1
Registration is required. Sign up at www.thebayercenter.org
Tours begin at 3:00 pm last approximately 60 minutes and are complimentary to the public.
Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 12-5 pm
The Roaring Fork Valley offers a wide variety of activities, events, and attractions to keep you busy during your stay at Aspen Meadows Resort. Plus, the Aspen Music Festival concerts are held right here on our property every summer.