Aspen Meadows Snowshoe Tours
Explore the Aspen Meadows Campus and a wild pocket along the Roaring Fork River with an ACES Naturalist. The tour will begin by descending along Castle Creek to the confluence of the Roaring Fork River. Meandering along a narrow trail along the river banks, your naturalist guide will share expertise on animal tracking, the importance of river ecosystems and more, before heading back up to the Meadows for a walk through the Aspen Institute campus and a culminating lunch at Plato’s. Tours are offered with a reservation every day at 11AM through a partnership between ACES and the Aspen Meadows.
- Offered every day at 11AM
- 48 hours advance reservations required, call ACES at 970-925-5756, Monday - Friday, 9AM-4:30PM.
- $75/person includes a 1-hour guided tour, snowshoes and prix fixe lunch at Plato’s (click here to view our Snowshoe Lunch Menu)
- Meet at the Aspen Meadows reception area at 11AM
- Free Meadows shuttle leaves from Ruby Park at 10:30AM, returning to town at 1:00 or 1:30PM
- Tours take place on varied terrain at a leisurely pace
- Warm boots, winter clothing, sunscreen, and water are strongly recommended
- 2 person minimum