Aspen Airport Hotels
Getting to Aspen Meadows Resort is easy. Below are the directions from Aspen Airport, downtown Aspen and Denver International and Eagle County Airports. Other transportation options to our Colorado hotel are also listed below. If you have any questions prior to your arrival, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aspen Meadows Resort.
From Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (3 miles)
- Exit the Aspen Airport towards Aspen.
- Proceed through the Aspen roundabout towards Aspen.
- Take the first left after crossing Castle Creek Bridge onto 8th Street.
- Go to the end of the road.
- Turn left onto Meadows Road.
- Meadows Road will end at Aspen Meadows Resort.
From Downtown Aspen
- Travel west on Main Street/Hwy 82.
- Follow Main Street to 7th street and turn right.
- Take 7th Street to a 'T' intersection with North Street and turn left.
- Follow this road into Aspen Meadows Resort
From Denver International and Eagle County Airports
- Aspen is 220 miles or four hours from Denver.
- From either airport, take I-70 west to Glenwood Springs.
- Connect to Hwy 82 at Exit 116 to Aspen.
- Another scenic route, available in summer only, from Denver takes approximately 3 1/2 hours - take I-70 west to Hwy 24 south, then west onto Hwy 82 over Independence Pass to Aspen.
(Please note, Independence Pass is only open during the warm weather months, typically May 31 to October 31.)
Click here to view the public transporation route map